Sunday, March 1, 2009
How is it Republicans that push for control when it is the Demokrats that want to censor and deny free speech to Republicans? It is all about control!
While posters on the Demokratik Underground Message Board are of no doubt the fringe far left, the Demokrat Party listens to them and other lunatic leftist sites. The loons have a say in our country and cry they are oppressed, when by their own words they wish to oppress others. And jut take a look at some of the blogs by the Demokrats that post right here on this blog. These blogs are FULL of hatred posts and pictures of republicans, ah, but that’s fine, just don’t do the same to them because if you do then YOU are the loony tune, then YOU are the “troll”
This is the state of our country today after the well-planned and orchestrated Dictatorial Socialist Demokratik Politburo seizure of the country by demonizing and targeting Republicans with such hate filled rhetoric since they lost power in 1994. Spineless Republicans sat back and made excuses and even joined in at times, trying to out liberal these liberals instead of standing up for America.
This is what we have come to. We (the conservatives) have bent over backwards so much and so often to gain the approval of these loons that we now feel guilty when they complain about it. But it’s the so-called “tolerant left” and the “compassionate left” that are the most intolerant of all people today and must be exposed and opposed every step of the way. So don’t fall into their trap. They don’t have any love for us. Although they may post these love notes to you, they still stab you in the back on their own blogs. Look at them, read them, if you don’t believe me.
After decades of pump priming by personalities like Bryant Gumbel and particularly Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton spewing racially divisive commentary, it is little wonder that the verbal and emotional assault on the morality of an entire race of people - specifically, white people - continues today with Attorney General Eric Holder calling us a nation of cowards, afraid to discuss race.
Could there be a reason for that fear?
Perhaps we could start with the efforts of one Al Sharpton heading a rally today outside the New York Post offices for a political cartoon automatically decried as "racist" because the monkey (the DEAD monkey, no less) was shot by police and now The Hill needs to find someone else to write the next stimulus bill.
Of course it is racist! It is also a death threat against Barack Obama! Why? Because the man is (half) black and you just don't associate blacks and monkeys in any way because.... well.... it's racist. Fine. I can deal with not associating black people and monkeys (it is disgusting, after all, and utterly demeaning); but I cannot deal with finding "racism" in every shadow, every corner, every nook and cranny and the manufactured outrage at perceived racism where none exists.
This is no more an attack on Barack Obama as a black man than it is a threat against his life. First of all, Barack did not write the "stimulus" bill - that would be the "monkey-see, monkey-do" idiocy of Pelosi, Reid, et al. He made the unfortunate error of "delegating" authorship of this atrocity to the morons running Congress. This cartoon makes "sideways" reference to how poorly masked was the stampede to rush it past the unsuspecting public that ultimately we will discover we would have been better off had it been written by a monkey. It is an absolute reference to Travis, the (drugged-up) monkey shot by police after mauling a lady earlier this week. Had this week's news carried headlines about a (drugged-up) dog mauling a lady, the picture would have depicted police shooting a mad dog, likely bearing the same caption (thanks to the mad-dog politics running rampant in the cesspool of Washington).
The most shameful and appalling aspect of this fiasco is having to face the fact that we will never be a "post-racial" society. There is a certain element that will never allow us to move to that point - and it starts with folks like Jesse and Al, indoctrinating people into thinking they must suffer a victimization complex - or they will never truly be African-American.
Rush was targeted by Obama- because he fears him, he know the truth about his agenda.
So he tried to discredit him. As did that other turncoat Michael Steel. But it didn't work.
Obama failed at that, just as his presidency fails.
Even the Kool Aid drinkers are wondering WTF?
Just look at how they attacked Sarah Palin, because they knew how much of a threat she would be in 2012, she became the target of some of the most hateful lies and vitriol thrown against any woman and her family I have seen in my life time. Even a total morons can see that Sarah Palin and her family were subjected to more vitriol than any other candidate. Is that typical lefty work? You betcha!
And it won’t stop with her. It has already started with Bobby Jindel.
I just pray that the left is unable to get all of their agenda pushed through in the next 2 years.
Yes- 2 years.
Because when these dems come up for re-election, they will be decimated- if ACORN isn't successful.
BHO and the Demokrats were elected on promises of “openness and transparency,” yet rushed this massive bill through before Senators and Representatives in the middle of the night when could not even read it or before it could even have a minimal amount of public scrutiny. And the Messiah told us all this threatening crap about “this is an enormously dangerous situation, we must pass it fast, and get this done as fast as possible or we will be in deep trouble. Scare-monkeying tactics. That economic disaster looms if Congress doesn’t pass his economic stimulus package fast. Then he took a long weekend trip[ with his wife for a dinner in Chicago. In short, HE LIED!
I’m beginning to wonder about some of us Americans who are buying that crap from the Liberal party I’m thinking that they are just brain-dead or koolaide drinkers. I don’t trust any of them. Obama has made it clear that he surrounds himself with crooks, cheats and Marxists.
Sadly, Demokrats were joined by three turncoat Republicans, Arlen Specter, Olympia Snowe and Susan Collins, all 3 of which should be purged from the Republican Party and handed over to the Socialist Demokrats who they side with all too often.
AND if Rahm Emanuel is put in charge of the census, we may as well all put our heads between our legs and kiss our a$$es goodbye.
Welcome to the United States of Amerika, Comrade!
They are all clueless, soulless, disgusting, radical and scary.
Saturday, February 28, 2009
* People who want a candidate who isn’t a Washington insider, yet will question their experience as in Sarah Palin who actually has more executive experience than Barack Obama, Joe Biden and John McCain combined. She also has more foreign policy experience than Barack Obama and HE is running for President! (Yes, just negotiating with Canada alone, beats Obama who has negotiated with ZERO countries.)= IDIOT
* Supporting a candidate who supports and represents a radical illegal organization that commits major voting fraud,” ACORN.” This cancels out knowledgeable voters and legitimate voters who obey the law and play by the rules. We have ACORN employees on video telling how they were ordered to register AND ENCOURAGE voters to vote democrat. But Barack Obama doesn’t care, as long as he says and does anything to get elected and drive us into disaster for America. = IDIOT
* Supporting a candidate who claims to represent “hope and change” yet requested over 900 million dollars in earmarks for radical associates and convicted felons. Yes, this makes you an idiot and it isn’t just an opinion. Supporting a candidate who voted against warnings on the housing market and took the 2nd highest amount of campaign contributions from the very same organizations that drove us into a recession makes you an idiot. Supporting a candidate whose economic advisor is Franklin Raines, the man who ran Freddie Mac and Fannie Mae into the ground while making 91 million dollars in 6 years, makes you an idiot.
* Supporting a candidate who attends one the most popular black liberation theology churches in America, makes you an idiot.(especially if you are white) Supporting a candidate that says he doesn’t want his daughters “punished” with kids, makes you an idiot. Supporting a candidate who constantly lies, flip flops on every issue,(depending who he is talking to) thinks there is 57 states in the United States, has sick views on abortion, votes present in senate (except for over 90 times when he was for tax increases) requested Marxist professors in college and won’t release his college transcripts, makes you an idiot.
* Supporting a candidate who says “A white mans need, runs a world in greed” makes you an idiot. Especially if you are a white man.
* Supporting a candidate who earmarked millions for his so-called non-profit hospital, giving his wife a six figure raise and turning away poor people with no insurance, while theorizing them with collection agencies, makes you an idiot.
* Voting for Barack Obama because you think he is charismatic, articulate, clean, handsome, fresh or because he is (half) black, makes you an idiot. Yes, it does.
* Supporting a candidate whose only experience is a community agitator (see “ACORN”) freshman senator who votes present because he can’t make a decision and jive talks his way through speeches with lies and no substance, makes you an idiot. If you knew your enemy you’d understand that Barrack is yours.
It’s terrifying just how much an idiot you are.
What the hell were Americans thinking when they elected Barack Hussein Obama? Did they really believe all that ’say anything to get elected’ bullshit? Are Obama supporters that stupid? Obviously they are! In this dumbed down society we live in, it is starting to show that 55 million idiots have made a huge mistake. Now we have Hillary Clinton as our secretary of state! So let’s see so far, Barack Obama, Joe Biden, Harry Reid, Nancy Pelosi, Barney Frank, Chuck Schumer, Hillary Clinton, Barbara Boxer, John Kerry, Chris Dodd and a majority vote in the house and there are people out there in this country who actually believe we will not be 10 times worse off then we are now. That’s how many idiots we have in America. That’s why there is IdiotsForObama.Com. Most of these people should be in jail right now and these are the people who are responsible for our economic disaster. Lets not even get started with the Tax cheats etc.
I can go on forever about the worse presidential candidate in the history of America. But I you either got my point or you are an idiot.
An you lefties that are reading this, before you start to call ME names, look at your own blogs and tell me that you are so innocent of calling republicans and or conservatives names with your disgusting pictures and FILTHY name calling. I you want to do so, then do it but don't be a HYPOCRITE about it.
“Rush Limbaugh is an entertainer. Rush Limbaugh — his whole thing is entertainment. He has this incendiary — yes, it's ugly.”
Mr. Steele, that was very kind of you to reach out to Rush, after all, a great deal of the Republican base think Rush makes a lot of sense. In fact, maybe you may find a consulting position or speaker role for Rush in some fashion. Remember the Republican base. The people who got President Bush elected for the second term. -- sure disappointment was soon to follow, nevertheless, the Republican base is still alive and well. We're the ones who didn't vote in the Nov 2008 election.
Mr. Steel, you screwed up. You better say you are sorry.
Friday, February 27, 2009
Friday, February 13, 2009
“virtually every trader on the floor thought Obama’s bailouts were a recipe for economic disaster.”
Many of these traders are not conservative Republicans. As matter of fact, it would not surprise me if most of them voted for Obama! A lot of traders are cultural liberals and find any excuse to vote for Democratic Party candidates. They lied to themselves about Obama—and now are paying an awful price.
Friday, January 23, 2009
He's wrecking this country every day....every day that he opens his mouth or has a party on our dime........or bails out a loser company on our dime.......or promises world utopia on OUR DIME.
He's what we cons all knew all along.....an empty suit..... in over his paygrade......and the stock market reflects it.
Sad thing is, the whole world, who bought into his hyperbole (just words) are now paying the price.
They look to the US for strength and guidance.....all they see is just another socialistic power grab. And they all know that the American free market is the most successful way to go.
Too bad BO doesn't know this
Sunday, January 11, 2009
Obama doesn't like America the way it has been since its founding - and it will take an abusively big government to realize his dreams of converting America into something quite different."
First, the economy has to be wrecked. O-clown has destroyed trillions in wealth since the election. Those who had saved something for the future now see it melting away. The audacity of the O-clown! At least the O-bots can say that the gap between the "haves" and "have nots" is closing rapidly. Remember the stories by the drive-byes about the large gap between rich and poor during Pres. Bush's term?
This is all a very real nightmare...leading to a very real catastrophe in the U.S. Who can stop this man and his Congressional allies? Why can't the majority of people wake up to the reality of the Obama Nation? I keep thinking today's the day the public will realize he's a liar and rebel...and the day passes and the majority still support him. It's early days yet, but major damage is being done. He's using the powers of the government and the media to silence his public and private critics and keep the people in line and they're willingly allowing it. It's just impossible for me to understand this mentality.
Obama lied; the economy died. Obviously, I am borrowing this from the Democratic Party theme of 2003-08: "Bush lied, people died." There are, of course, two differences between the two slogans. Most importantly, I chose to separate the two clauses with a semicolon rather than a coma